Informative Website Development
Scope of Work
The scope of this document is all points written and displayed in the requirements, otherwise, it will be considered as an out of scope issue.
Requirements Management & Planning Stage
- Determine main goals and project objectives.
- Determine business requirements and website flow.
- Prepare Reports and forms.
- Optimize website navigation and site map.
General/Visual Design Requirements
- The design should be simple, attractive and user friendly.
- The Website includes three main components:
– Online Portal (Website)
– Content management system (CMS)
– Backend & Services
- Bilingual interface (English / Arabic), and the website will be structured to support other languages when needed
- Dashboard contains diverse statistics upon client’s need
- Fifty-five Solutions and Consulting has qualified team to manage their website.
- Client will provide their logo in Ai format before design phase to design an interface that holds the identity.
- Continue working with the client until achieving the approved design.
- The website should be flexible to meet future content expansion without affecting its visual design look and feel.
- The website must be easy to use by the both types of users, the experienced users and the novice users.
- Online Website Design / Front-End Development (WordPress)
- Website must be easy to navigate, responsive, and page loading performance is acceptable
- Conform to google standards for SEO purposes with metadata that help with ranking.
- Secure website with SSL setup and installation.
- Responsive design compatibility to accommodate different screen sizes (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop / PC).
- Dynamic menu. Admin can manage menu items dynamically from the CMS
- Items categories and sub-categories
- Payment gateway integration
* Patients can submit fees process on the website using multiple payment gateways such as Visa/Master card, PayPal, etc.
* Main menu
* Footer. Includes quick links, social media accounts, etc.
* Images slide show
* Quick contact info
* Main content